Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why does my car wobble when I go above 60 mph?

I just got a new set of all-season tires installed in my car at Discount Tire. Immediately, I noticed when I go above 60 mph my car starts wobbling. I pulled over to the emergency lane because I thought I had a flat tire, but the tires look fine. What could be causing this? It happens constantly. Thanks.|||I would go back to Discount Tire and make sure they were balanced properly. If they are it could be an alignment issue. I had a car years ago that did that and when I got it aligned it stopped.|||Wheel nuts left loose, or the wheel may have thrown the weights off it.





Don't discount the fact that a tyre might also be bad!





Take it back to the shop and explain the problem.|||its most likely your tires are in need of balancing since you said you got new ones but if isnt that it could be a bad strut|||Your tyres need balancing|||your wheels may-be off balance need wheel aliment or the wheel are loose!|||tire balance needed.|||go back where you had the tyres fitted at least one is not balanced properly|||Take it right back to DT. and chek the balance, or they left some bolts loose

No comments:

Post a Comment