Saturday, December 24, 2011

I just bought a set of snow tires for my car, insurance?

My insurance company, Belairdirect, offers a 5% discount for owning a set of 4 winter tires. I just bought a set of 4, but am wondering if the discount will be counted on this insurance term, which ends next August.


They're offices are closed right now, as it's late Saturday, but I'm still wondering.


I live in Canada, by the way.|||Dag nabbit, my crystal ball is on the fritz. It won't register for anything North of Buffalo.|||First thing Monday morning file for a rebate. But if you are interested in low cost car insurance quote do not hesitate to go to....|||i would imagine that when you send in the receipt they will use the date on that and adjust your premium from that point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment