Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Discount tire replacement?

My friend has a warrenty on his truck tires. A cactus put a,hole in it just a,half inch below tread on sidewall. Hes saying it wilk cost him $35 to replace, kinda,like a copay. But if in tread then its,free. Since I was driving he wants,me to pay. Does that sound like something discount does? I leave on airplane in morning. I cant witness it|||Just pay it and be glad he had hazard ins. could have cost $100.00 for tire. $35.00 to keep friendship is cheap. Have a safe Flight.|||there is no tire insurance like that. and if the hole is in the side wall and not the tread it is illegal to try to repair it.|||as far as I know it's not illegal to plug a sidewall,but it is a very bad idea.Just pony up the $35 and enjoy your flight

No comments:

Post a Comment