Saturday, December 24, 2011

Isn't $596.29 an outragous price for 3 tires??

hubby is getting 4 new tires and one is free, and it is still costing almost 600.00...... am i crazy or is that nuts, and he went to "discount tire", this is including a 19.00 warrenty on each but still|||Not so much... I drive a big 4x4 truck with huge mud tires and they are about $360 each tire.|||Well not really it depends on what kinda car it is. My dodge neon cost me 198.00 for 2 tires.|||depends on what kind they are and what size they are. some of the new dodge ram trucks with the 20" tires run about $285 each. and the run flats on the toyota minivans are expensive too. you play, you pay.|||hell yeah.. shoulda went to walmart|||depends on namebrand, size, type, etc....


I spend about 200.00/per for my BMW's tires... at discount....|||It all matters on the size and the type of tire... my tires are $285.00 each lol ..|||That does seem too high. Hope it's a good tire. I got 2 new ones a month ago for about $100 a piece. He should have compared prices perhaps, find out the competition.|||Hey sweety,


That's not all bad, I just put new Michelin's on me 2006 F150 @ %26amp;167.00 each plus tax came up to about $715.00.


The size tire on these trucks is one reason they cost so much.


Maybe could have found a cheaper tire, but you get a cheaper tire|||that is way too high. find another place immediately. its ridiculous. you are being conned. discount tire shouldn't be that much my tires are 150 for 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment