Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am having a hard time looking for tires for my Saturn Relay. The size is 225 60r 17 and i live in minnesota?

I have tired fleet farm,Sams/walmart I am looking for a discount that i can look on line at?|||P225/60R17 98S is not a tire size you are going to find in stock at most places, and particularly not at a big-box like Sams/Wal-Mart where tires are just another commodity like toilet paper. It is just not very common - almost unique to this particular vehicle. Low demand = low inventory.





I don't even stock this size yet at my store. My history says I've sold one set of tires in this size in the last year. That doesn't mean they can't be had, they just need to be ordered - usually same-day turnaround. The Kuhmo Solus KR21 is a great value tire at only $84.99 plus installation and are readily available out of my warehouse. The Michelin Hydroedge would represent the high-end at $144.99 - with a few choices in between.|||Go to http://www.tirerack.com/ they have great prices on every size tire you can imagine thats where I buy my tires lol and they usually ship fairly soon as well|||any tire dealer can easily acquire them even though they may not keep them in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment