Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sears Tire and Auto? Discount Tire? Firestone? Where should I go?

I need to have one of my tires evaluated but am not sure where I can go, who I can trust, who won't try to rip me off, etc. Can anyone give me any recommendations? Thank you!|||Discount...





Better warrantys, they will meet anyones price, and do rotations and fix flats for free.|||COSCO IS THE BEST and free road hazard.


also BRAKE CHECK tire has lifetime alignment for $94.00

Report Abuse


|||I don't know what you mean by "evaluated", but I buy my tires from Sam's Club. Good prices, good warranty and fast service (as long as you don't go there on Saturday.





Of the other places you listed, I have gone to Discount Tire and they were pretty reliable. Sears, Pep Boys, Firestone and Goodyear employees are taught to "upsell" the customers with more expensive tires, warranties, etc.|||troubleshooters.com|||discount is good because all they do is tires so they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need. it's a good idea to get an alignment soon after getting new tires for that you'd have to find a different shop. i like firestone for that because you can get a lifetime alignment. so as long as you own the car you can get an alignment every 10,000 miles or twice a year and you only pay for it once.|||I would take it to Wal-mart call first they do good work and will not rob you also sell good tires, no I dont work for them just do business there. good luck. Rick|||I've always gotten better service and prices from Sears for tires.|||I have always had good service at Discount Tire, and even worked for them at one point. I know the shop I worked at was really clean and well run, and there was little to no "up" selling. They don't try to sell you things you don't need, good prices, are typically friendly to boot, and like someone else mentioned, they fix flats free and have good warranties. Firestone is also pretty much a legit company, I've had a lot of friends work for them as well.|||I add my vote For Discount tire, in some places known as "Americas Tire" - i think they merged some time back. i have had good service from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment