Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I want to buy me some brand new tires for my 2004 trailblazer and want to know the best store to from?

1. discount tires





2. costco|||probly #1 but idk.|||My guy at Discount Tires in Long Beach can get me better tires cheaper than Costco. He tells me that Costco buys a lower spec tire and he can beat their specs and their price at the same time. That was his answer when I dropped the Costco word. I wanted to buy a set of four and Discount Tire only had three but they could get the other tire soon ( I don't remember exactly) Costco was out of stock on mine and they couldn't give me a definitive answer as to when. I just bought tires at Costco about a year ago. I ordered them online. When I went to the store they hadn't arrived yet. I noticed four of the exact ones I needed on their floor. I was told that because of inventory purposes I would have to wait for mine to come in ordered online. I was told I would receive a phone call when mine came in. I waited for a week and no phone call. I went there and saw the tires. The guy grabed my home printed invoice and matched it to the set. He gave me a form to fill out and asked to leave the key. Before I could tell him to check the air in my spare he was gone. They did not get around to it before they closed (I was there at 10 AM.) I had to come back the next day and fill out the paperwork again. I wrote on the work order to check the air in the spare. My car was ready just before they closed this time. I had removed the cap on the air valve on my spare and had checked that there was no replacement and the tire was soft. No more Costco for tires for me.|||www.tirerack.com





They have the combination of selection and prices and they partner with local shops to have them installed for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment