Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Discount tire question.....?

I went to discount tire today because of a puncture on a tire of mine that was under warranty and because of it's location on the tire they gave me a new one and all I had to pay was 20 sum odd dollars. I was wondering how many people out there are buying the warranties and then whenever they want new tires just puncturing the sidewalls or hurting the tire in such a way as to get new ones for almost nothing. Made me think when I left the place.|||You might be right..


That is a plausible explanation why they make people pay for warranty work which would normally be free-of-charge - a way to discourage people from claiming new tires based on fake evidence.|||Most tires today are covered by FREE road hazard insurance, even if you buy them at Wal Mart. The $20 was probably for the amount of wear on your tire. 50% wear, 50% of new tire cost.|||Doesn't really happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment