Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Discount Tire free replacement question?

Hi my 98 Trans am has Eagle GT tires from Discount Tire and only after 11000 miles they are riding bad. I got them balanced at discount tire but still they are kinda bad. They told me that the front 2 tires are worn out because my car has allignment or suspension problems. So I have the certificate for free replacement on these tires so wont they do anything about it? I checked with 2 mechanics they said that my cars suspension and all that are fine, so why is discount tire blaming my car? They are also saying that I drive my car too hard!!! I see they are not wanting to fix my tire so what should I do? Is there a corporate office I can call or anything?|||Give the mechanic's reports that indicate the front end is ok to the Discount Tire manager. If he still will not work something out, go corporate - it is on the Internet.|||Uneven tire wear (which is what I assume you mean by "riding bad") is not covered by warranty. That is a mechanical condition caused by driving habits or lack of vehicle maintenance. It seems pretty clear to me you DID NOT have the wheel alignment checked, just the suspension wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment