Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I have a ten hour day working at Discount Tire tomorrow...how do I pass the time??

This is just not the job for me and I've already put in my 2 week notice. I know, I need to work to pass time, and I do work hard. However, it's a very repetitive job, so I need ways to keep my mind occupied please...|||Consider one of the following:





- ask the manager if they can use any "project" help... something different even if it's organizing files would help you fill time





- interact with the customers - a little conversation goes a long way and you never know what the networking may offer you down the road





- if all else fails... bring a book (if that's not an option use your imagination... picture yourself in 5 years and think about what you need to do to get there)

No comments:

Post a Comment