Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Discount Tire job?

I just went into discount tires and saw their enviorment in working, which was very fast pace. I was just curious if anyone would know any information about it.





I am 17 so i don't know if you have to be 18 or not. I somewhat know how to replace tires, but i am very interested in learning more about cars and working with my hands.





If you work here or know anything about it id like to know =)





(Just curious also about how much there hour pay is.)|||tires is a very interesting stock trade.


maybe you should as i did on my own business(working for me) not as i planed,i,have been in tires my whole life (25 years in dealership) Michelin#1 any check it xzs fast pro,xsa %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;pro style high speed!ext good profession to go bud tk.care!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment