Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Discount tire company owner information?

I called my local Discount Tire Co in Chandler Blvd. %26amp; 48th St. and told them my car starts to shake when I drive 65-70 mph. Service rep told me that my rims are bent and need 2 new rims. Rims would cost $45 and had them in stock. Had my car for 30 min and told me that Saturn makes a different rim and they don't have it and cant find it. He said he can "give me a smokin deal on 4 new rims" and should be good to go. Bought 4 new rims for $300.00 and went on my way. Drove on the highway and got up to 65 mph and car started shaking. Called my person I was dealing with and told him I still have the problem. He said it could be the tires and could get me out the door for $200. I need to find the owner for the Phoenix Arizona Discount Tire Co.|||There are at least 10 different companies in Phoenix with "Discount Tire" in their name. Drive to the one you are interested in, walk in and say "Who is the owner? I need to see him."

No comments:

Post a Comment